badger ver.1 badger ver.1

favorite!

after listening to this song, and singing this song for 5 years or more, i believe it is time to add it to my favorites!

the absolute best of newgrounds! theweebl rules forever :D

Pong!? Pong!?

Oh, please.

Reptition isn't comedy. You can't just go to 4chan, take their stupid inside jokes, and then reuse them and think you're a comic genius. Infact, I can't imagine any reason why anyone would do that. Perhaps you can enlighten me. Why did you do that?

Come up with some original material. That's all I'm sayin'.

Aristocrat Joke Aristocrat Joke

haha.

i was like "so when is this going to get dirty?"
and about the time when the kid is juggling the bones i was like "ohhhh, THIS aristocrats joke!"
then i was just waiting to see what the punchline was haha. simple but perfect!
now i gotta check out that podcast lol.
katg ftw btw!

Frantic_2 Frantic_2

Amazing!

I had a great time, and played a lot of this game!
The only downside to the game is that it is a bit too easy. I was kindof expecting mushihimesama-like full screen bullet patterns when I went to frantic mode, and was a little disappointed. Still - much better than anything similar I've seen in flash.
If anyone knows of something better, feel free to shoot me a msg and lemme see!

Multitask Multitask

Very cool game.

I love the game. It's great fun and very challenging!
I wish I didn't have to play for a minute and a half to get the fourth screen up, though.

The Nerd Quiz 2 The Nerd Quiz 2

pffffft! Fuck this!

This test is biased towards retards, trolls, and children. I should have scored WAY higher on a true all-round nerd test! 3/5.

Piconjo is Greater than j00 Piconjo is Greater than j00

omg i love you piconjo!

Arcturus - Wintry Grey

i am so hardcore metal elite.

Trance Fest Trance Fest

ohhhh

i can imagine the nice rolling CEvisuals i'd get from this song if i listened to it on some shrooms or something. mrar.

one of the loops is a little out of place with the tone of the rest of the song... im just going to assume that this would enhance the tripping experience since things that are out of place seem to do that ^^

True Black Metal :) True Black Metal :)

0wnz leik 0ldskule!

seems more like Dissection than Immortal to me!

jarrydn responds:

I agree, it sounds nothing like immortal, but i havent heard much from dissection, so i cant really make a comparison.

Thanks for the 10!